Monday, July 03, 2006

Just shut up...you

It just irks me...
The gibberish.....the noise
All the blabbering...the pfaff...
Necessary evil..huh....don't give me that crap....
The Braaand Management,and then i tell myself-"it hasn't even started sweetie".How I wish all of us could do without it.
No this post is not going to be about the level of DCP(desperate class participation),and how all of us love to hate it ,but still indulge in it.Its also not going to be about my pangs of switching worlds, so often.Generally I find that in the course of an year my capacity to put up with unnecessarily pretentious and vague language has skyrockted.So much so that of late I've started throwing jargon at unsuspecting non-practitioners.Its just rubbed on me,its all around me ,I can't escape it even if i wanted to.I can't still hold that one can do without it,and its not all it takes ,I'm still holding to my rein ,for how long I dunno.I am so afraid that some time very soon I'll have to take the plunge.Start pfaffing,and contribute to the ever increasing decibel levels.What concerns me all the more is that its never going to cease in my trade.Whatever level I achieve. No, I don't even see a bleak ray of hope of surviving without creating a lot of noise.I'll just have to find subtler ways to put my thing across.Ya it is an oxymoron subtle rhetoric (an aha moment!!)This is the trade of slick talkers after all.But I've got nothing against those who have the gift of the gab,but dude if only you made sense to me.(Ok drop the 'me',if only you made sense.Period.)And the windbags obviously put me off beyond measure.(I swear I shall not use my blog to vent pent-up emotions)
It was during my summers that I became painfully aware of the fact that,its only going to increase.Oh dear Lord...!!.And no I don't think I am in the wrong profession or some such thing.
It might seem confusing ,but you know that is what it is exactly.I am of the opinion that there is a very thin line between being meaningfully glib and smooth-talking one's way to glory while making the same point many times over ,without having people realise it.
So what are we gonna do 'bout it?For now ,just being sullen at the unfairness of it all.And for laterss..yeah...living in a world of oxymorons.Braand Management here I come!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:36 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat does an oxymoron mean??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home