Saturday, November 18, 2006

So long..

I tried to do a lot of stuff before resorting to this....like watched a movie and a half,cleaned my room,sorted out stuff on my comp,defragmented it,made a long playlist of songs I'd listen to while going to sleep,checked orkut,micamail(deleted all the spam from the poor l'il infested inbox),gmail,yahoomail....read the newspaper...

I am just not used to being idle,or lets put it like that, I am not used to having time for myself...today in days and days ...i had the night to myself...did not have any pending assignments,rehearsals for some play,a proposal to draft or a paper to write.

But the playlist is repeating itself now...

Ok its kinda weird ,like abrupt and all but wtf , its my blog...

soooo.....

I'm glad to go,I cannot tell a lie. I flit, I float, I fleetly flee, I fly. The sun has gone to bed and so must I So long, farewell, auf wiedersehn, goodbye,Goodbye, Goodbye, Goodbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home